BOMBSHELL Radio PodcastsLove Your Indie

The Menace’s Attic #1053

Play episode
Hosted by
Bombshell

The Menace’s Attic

The Menace’s Attic Mon-Wed 5pm EST bombshellradio.com

 on ​Bombshell Radio Sunday’s 8pm EST New Shows Wednesday’s 1pm-2pm EST 10am-11am PDT 6pm-7pm BST bombshellradio.com

Repeats Friday 5pm EST #classics #pop #rock #classicrock #themenacesattic #BombshellRadio

 

This Week – Episode #1053
(06/03/2022)

“This Is A Real Mutt Of A Show And That’s The Way We Like It – I Mean Pure Bred Music Isn’t As Wonderful As The Dark Rye!”

 

Opening Song

Never Let Me Down Again – Depeche Mode (Sire)

Set #1 I Blame 75% Of The Set On Credit Where Credit Is Due Amoeba Music And The Other 25% On Freakbeat Where It’s On The Card!

Jacksonville Station – Ohio Express (Buddah)

Two-Bit Manchild – Neil Diamond (UNI)

Twentieth Century Fox – The Doors (Elektra)

Suicide Blonde (12” Earth Mix) – Inxs (Atlantic)

Set #2 Thanks Quentin For The Intro To Way Too Many Nom De Plume-rs – And The Association That’s About To Come As A Result!

The Wreck Of The Antoinette – Dave Dee Dozy Beaky, Nick & Tick (Fontana)

Ship Of Fools – Erasure (Sire)

Rock The Boat – The Hues Corporation (RCA)

Fantastic Voyage – Lakeside (Solar)

Set #3 We’ve Paid A Lot Of Attention To The Wrecking Crew In The Past – And I Just Realized That Louie Is Still In The Present!

Strawberry Girl – Boyce & Hart (A&M)

Valleri – The Monkees (Colgems)

It’s Over – Boz Scaggs (Columbia)

Set #4 It’s Ironic That Alan Is Best Known For Yes When He Felt His Best Music Was More Plastic.

Owner Of A Lonely Heart – Yes (Atlantic)

Instant Karma – John Lennon (Apple)

Closing Song

Here To Stay (Instrumental) – New Order (Factory)

The Menace’s Attic Podcasts

The post The Menace’s Attic #1053 appeared first on Bombshell Radio.

Menu

Subscribe

The Menace's Attic
Generated by Feedzy